The following legal information details the following;
- Website Usage.
- Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Cancellation Policy
- Group Bookings & Organiser Discounts
- Bad Weather
- Young Players
- Young Players & Package Selection
- Arrival Times
- Data Protection
- Site (Venue) Rules
These terms and conditions are effective as from: 01/08/2012. They were last updated on: 22/07/2016.
The term ‘Bristol Stag and Hen’ or ‘Skirmish Bristol Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 36 George Street, Weston-super-Mare. Registered in England, company no. 05141101. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings will only be confirmed once payment in full has been made.
Partially paid bookings will be cancelled if full payment is not received by us 7 days before the event, and refunded minus £10 per person per activity.
Provisional bookings are accepted only as notice of intention to book and will be automatically cancelled either:-
- 7 days after the initial provisional booking was made.
- 7 days before the event.
- The date arranged between Bristol Stag and Hen and yourself and confirmed by us.
If you need to cancel your booking, please call 01934 416533 during office hours to notify us as soon as possible.
14+ DAYS NOTICE:
Cancellations received more than 14 days before the event will be refunded in full - minus a one-off administration charge of £10.
7-14 DAYS NOTICE:
Cancellations received between 7 to 14 days before the event will incur a £10 per person per activity charge. The remaining balance will be returned via the original payment method.
LESS THAN 7 DAYS NOTICE:
Cancellations received 1 day to 7 days before the event will be offered a credit note minus an administration fee (no more than £10 per person per activity).
CANCELLATIONS OR NON-ATTENDEES ON THE DAY:
If participants do not attend on the day they will be deemed to have cancelled without notice and no refund, credit note or postponement will be offered.
24 HOUR COOLING OFF PERIOD:
Bookings made less than 14 days before the date of event have a cooling off period of 24 hours after the time of booking. Any cancellations made during the 24 hour period will be refunded minus a one-off administration fee of £10. The cooling off period does not apply to last minute bookings made less than 24 hours before the event, any cancellations on the day of the event will be dealt with in accordance with provisions elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
Bookings can be paid for online via our online booking system, or via telephone to the booking office. If you are making your booking more than 4 weeks in advance we will also accept cheques. Should you have a credit note or gift voucher this must be mentioned at time of booking, and cannot be accepted online at this time.
On-site you can pay with cash or we except all major credit / debit cards except American Express. No cheque payments accepted on site.
GROUP BOOKINGS & ORGANISER DISCOUNTSIf there are no bookings on your chosen date, we require a minimum of 12 players. Groups with less than 12 players are welcome to book with us, and should your chosen date be unavailable we will offer alternative dates for your day.
Group discounts can only be applied at the time of booking and is dependent on the number of participant that play on the day. If at any time after your booking the size of your group is reduced your discount will be re-assessed. If the size of your group is smaller than the minimum requirement on the day you play the full fee will be required.
If you have arranged a private or insular party and on the day your group size is smaller than the minimum requirement the full fee will be required, otherwise you shall forfeit your private party. Organiser discounts can only be applied at the time of booking and is dependent on the number of participant that play on the day.
As with all outdoor events, we cannot predict the weather and on the rare occasion your booking is cancelled by us due to bad weather or other unavoidable circumstances your booking will be rescheduled to a mutually convenient date up to 3 months from the date of your original booking or a refund can be requested. Unless we contact you to inform you that the site is closed due to bad weather or other circumstances your activity will take place. If you choose not to play when we are open, you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking without notice, and as per our cancellation policy you shall forfeit any right to a refund, credit note or the paintballs you have purchased. If in doubt call the booking office to check.
The minimum age to play paintball is 11 years old, and have started year 7. Paintball players under the age of 16 need to have a parental consent form signed by their parent or guardian before they play paintball at Bristol Stag and Hen.
YOUNG PLAYERS & PACKAGE SELECTION
Junior players often have high paintball consumption levels, because of this Bristol Stag and Hen offers two specially designed “Young guns” packages which in most cases provide enough paintballs for the recommended session time of a full day (including twelve games). Should you book junior players on a different package, we reserve the right to cancel the booking, refuse participants entry or require that the players have sufficient paintballs to complete the session. In this case no refund will be offered.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your designated start time to ensure you are not late for the safety briefing. All participants must attend the safety briefing before they play paintball. If you are going to be late you must inform us in advance of your start time or your booking may be deemed to be cancelled.
Any group or individual arriving later than 10am (for morning or full day sessions) or 1pm (for afternoon sessions) will forfeit any free or promotional items (lunch, pyrotechnics or paintballs)
All refund requests must be made in writing and sent via post or e-mail.
All refund requests will be investigated and a decision will be made on an individual basis.
All refunds will be limited to a maximum amount equal to what you have paid us.
No claims for additional costs or inconvenience will be considered. If you are offered an alternative date, event or product and you accept, no additional refund or compensation will be considered.
Bristol Stag and Hen complies fully with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The data we collect and store relating to you is used primarily to deliver our service to you. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and stored securely.
We do not store your credit / debit card information.
Your personal data will not be sold or given to any third parties unless required by law.
Please view our Privacy & Cookies Policy (link at bottom of each page) for details about how and what information we collect via our website, and how we use that information.
SITE (VENUE) RULES
All players must abide by the rules and regulations specified on the paintball consent form that all players must read and sign before playing.
It is the responsibility of the person signing the consent form to inform us of any medical condition or dietary requirement of the person named. We will not be held responsible for any failure to disclose information that is required for the wellbeing of any player.
We can not give consent for any person with a medical condition to participate; this is the responsibility of the individual.
All players must obey the directions and instructions of all Bristol Stag and Hen staff.
We reserve the right to exclude anyone deemed to be under age, unfit to play because of physical or mental impairment, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, aggressive and or abusive or considered to be a danger to themselves or others.
Only paintballs and pyrotechnics supplied by Bristol Stag and Hen on the day of your event may be used. Anyone found to be using paintballs or pyrotechnics from another source will be excluded from the centre without a refund.
If anyone is excluded for any of the above reasons their booking is deemed to have been cancelled without notice.
All bookings with Bristol Stag and Hen will be subject to these terms and conditions without exception.